Monday 6 August 2012

One more thing

I forgot to mention that me and Larry moved up Riding lessons so we are now in more advanced classes.I have started to canter!

I also went on a pony trekking holiday in the Brecon Beacons.I rode  the same pony Sapphire  the whole time.We were on bridlepaths for two days.On the second day me and Larry had a canter in a big field.On the third day me and Larry went up into the mountains and had a canter on the top.Sapphire was the fastest of all of them.All the horses were very sure footed and fit.We met this nice Swedish girl who owned several horses back in Sweden.And Larry had just got braces in so she can't bite anything.On the way there we stopped to have burgers and she had to tear them apart.LOL.

That really is it.

Ally

2 comments:

  1. Sounds a lovely holiday. Bet you were sorry to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a brill holiday but it was very hot and sweaty when we were working with the horses.

    ReplyDelete